MADAME. CHAN LAIWA
- Member, the 8th、9th、10th、11th、12th CPPCC National Committee;
- Deputy Director, the Subcommittee for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Compatriots and Overseas Chinese of the 11th、12th National Committee of the CPPCC;
- Executive Vice Chairwoman, China Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurs Association;
- Chairwoman, Beijing Overseas Chinese Chamber of Commerce;
- Lifelong Honorary Chairwoman, Beijing Manchu Nationality Institute;
- Emerita Trustee of the Board of Trustees, Honorary Doctor of Humanities, Savannah College of Art and Design, USA;
- Chairwoman of the Board, Fu Wah International Group;
- Curator, China Red Sandalwood Museum;
Message from Chairwoman of the Board
Having been investing and developing in the mainland of China for thirty years, Fu Wah International Group ("Fu Wah") is a far-sighted and well-developed company. Over the past thirty years, while promoting the traditional culture of the motherland, we have kept pace with the new era of reform and opening to the outside world, and steadily developed our business based on the business philosophy of integrity, preciseness and practicability.
The past thirty years have witnessed Fu Wah's glorious history embodied by their innovation-driven development, dedication and hard work, and also built a spirit of good governance, pioneering and enterprising.
Looking ahead, we are fully confident in the future. With the encouragement of the new journey of national development, I believe that Fu Wah will work hard together to develop our business and will surely achieve greater development.
Today, the era has given us new opportunities and broader space for development. Facing the challenges of the new era, I understand I must take the due responsibility to perform my duty. Let's work together with the friends from all walks of life to make new contributions to the prosperity and strength of our motherland.